The imperial resort Bad Ems – a world-famous health resort – fascinates by its unique architecture of spas and already tempted emperors, tsars and kings to stay. The spa building with marble hall and theatre, the oldest casino in Germany, the Russian Orthodox church and the Baroque baths palace are thrilling, as well as the UNESCO world heritage Roman Limes and – especially for relaxation – the historic spa garden. High-class events like music festivals, theatre, exhibitions and of course Germany’s biggest flower procession are performed in this scenery all over the year.
INFOStadt- und Touristikmarketing Bad Ems e.V.
Tel. +49 (0)2603 9415-0
- Special health, wellness and beauty offers. Thermal bath Ems with the „swimming sauna“ on the Lahn.
- Fountain hall, try the famous mineral water of Ems
- 18-hole championship colf course "Denzerheide"
- Health resort railway, one of the steepest cable railways in the world
- Shipping and rafting
- Historic spa garden, pleasure railway „Kaiserbahn“